Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Different Motivations

Mike Vare says he runs simply so he can eat more. Different people have different motivations for the activities that they do. Many of my activities I do I enjoy. I do not do any of the activities just to eat more or just to do them. Most people I know do not do things for those reasons. They do them because they enjoy them, it makes them happy, or it is really their passion. Being a cheerleader was always my activity. I enjoyed it more then anything on the planet. It made me feel like a completely different person, and made me feel like I was on top of the world. Not everybody has to have the same reason why they do what they do. If it makes them happy, or they want to do it for a specific reason then by all means do what they want to do. Even though I think the reason he is running is not a really good reason, but he's doing it because he wants to so just let him do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment